Titan Trucks, Inc. has a program to rent trailers as follows:
- We rent hopper bottom trailers to drivers that own their truck
- Have their own own operating authority
- Have their own cargo and liability insurance
- The truck must work for Titan Trucks, Inc. full time
- The driver must live in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Kansas
- The driver must have experience with hopper bottom trailers or be willing to learn
Do we provide a fuel card to owner operators that rent trailers?
– Yes, we charge 2% for this option.
What can I take home?
– Take home pay depends on a number of variables:
- Work ethic
- Quality of truck
- Flexibility of run area
- Desired home time
- Fuel price
So, our range of weekly gross pay ranges from $1,700 – $3,000 before any cost of fuel. Our mileage will range from 2,200 – 2,700 miles per week.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will you lease on an owner operator that pulls a van, reefer, or flatbed?
– No, we specialize in bulk freight moved in pneumatics, hoppers, belts, and live bottoms.
What can I make as a company driver?
What can I make as an owner operator?
What is your primary shipping area?
– 85% of our miles are in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Colorado.
I am considering buying a truck, what can Titan Trucks, Inc. offer?
I have a low side hopper, can I lease one?
– Yes, but you may have fewer opportunities to haul loads which require cubic capacity.