Titan Trucks, Inc is always interested in hiring company drivers who are committed to safety, compliance, and customer service.
- Must be 23 years old or older.
- Must live in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Southwest Kansas.
- Must have 2 years over the road experience in last 3 years.
- No critical traffic violations such as: driving 15 miles over speed limit, following too close, reckless driving, improper or erratic lane changes, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident.
- No more than 4 minor moving violations on driving record over the past 3 years.
- No more than 2 minor moving violations within the last 12 months.
- No DWI or DUI in past 10 years.
- Must speak and read English.
- Must be physically fit and capable of the labor required for tarping, untarping, climbing ladders, cleaning inside of trailers, etc.
- Able to pass a pre-employement drug screen.
- Successfully complete a road test.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas (some drivers run 48 states).
- Your home time will vary depending if you are hired for local runs, regional runs, or long haul.
- We do not hire anyone who is limited to local.
Types of Trailers pulled
- Local: Live bottoms.
- Regional: Pneumatic, Hoppers, and live bottoms.
- Long haul: Hopper bottoms.
Pay Scale – Company driver
As a company driver, you will be paid a percentage of the gross rate.
- Year 1 – 25%
- Year 2 – 25.5%
- Year 3 – 26%
- Year 4 – 26.5%
Vacation pay – Company driver
- After 1 year you get 1 week paid vacation.
- After 2 years you get 2 weeks of paid vacation.
- Your vacation pay will be set at $200 per day.
Our drivers earn $40,000-$60,000 per year.